Special Events

Special Events like street fairs and food festivals require filling out a Special Events permit packet. The packet is submitted both to the Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events as well as to our office for review, in addition to any other pertinent departments such as the police district commander or the Park District.

To receive a Special Events packet, contact our office.

Beach Polo on North Beach!

Help Improve your Neighborhood

  • Pot-Holes
  • Graffiti
  • Street Lighting
Report An Issue

Ward 43 Twitter t