2014 Clark Street Spooktacular
When: Saturday, October 25, 2014, 1:00-5:00 p.m.
- Before Spooktacular, grab a warm coffee or lunch on Clark Street, and be sure to join our friends at Green City Market, Hotel Lincoln and Lincoln Park Zoo for their free annual Halloween events, beginning at 8:00 a.m.! Get details here!
Where: Clark Street from Diversey to Armitage
- 2342 N Clark: Halloween Headquarters 1:00 – 5:00 p.m. Check-In for Details & a Map, Games, Crafts & Refreshments
- 2558 N Clark: Special Surprise Characters 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. Costume Contest 3:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Clark & Belden: “The Big Bad Spooktacular: Electric Boogaloo” 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., including a Llive theater performance by Nothing Without a Company written by Ike Holter and directed by Rachel Staelens
- Along Clark: Trick-or-Treating at Participating Businesses, Jugglers, Magicians, Clowns and Stilt Walkers
Click here for more info.