Disabled Parking

To have a spot blocked off in front of your residence, you must have a disabled placard or plate. Applications for disabled parking signs are available at the 43rd Ward office.

Disabled placard or license plates can be obtained through the Illinois Secretary of State. Click here for the Secretary of State website.  The placard application is available here.

You may return the disabled sign application to the 43rd Ward office or mail it in to the Department of Revenue. When submitting an application, please include a copy of your disabled placard or plate, proof of residency, and a $70.00 check or money order made out to the City of Chicago Department of Revenue. For more information about disabled parking, please click here.

Links & Files

Disabled Parking Sign Information

Secretary of State – Persons with Disabilities Information

Disabled Placard Application